Please telephone 01702353208 or via our website to reserve your table. Please note all tables are weather dependant.
Looking forward to sunnier days and happier times...
Our Terms & Conditions
Table Reservation Policy
Tables are available for two hours only, after which they will be re-booked. Please contact us if you would like to stay at your table for longer than two hours. Additional time may incur an additional service charge.
We respectfully ask that you are ready to be seated at the time of your reservation to ensure the best possible level of service to all of our guests. If you are running late, we kindly ask that you notify us by telephone at your earliest convenience.
However, should you arrive more than 15 minutes after your booking time without forewarning, then you may lose your table to another booking.
Due to the large number of requests, unfortunately we cannot guarantee tables or specific areas when taking reservations, nor can we guarantee that high chairs will be available for use but we will do our best to accommodate your requests. Your understanding is appreciated.
Afternoon Tea Reservation Policy
Afternoon Tea must be booked in advance and a 50% deposit paid upon booking. Some specific Afternoon Teas require 100% prepayment. All bookings using vouchers must be booked in advance and declared at the time of booking and presented upon arrival. It is essential that we are notified of any specific dietary requirements at the time of your booking to ensure that we can cater for you appropriately. All deposits are taken off your final bill. Also, a discretionary service charge of 10% may be added for groups of 6. In the event of a cancellation the following shall apply:
More than 1 weeks notice = full refund of your deposit paid
1 week or less = your deposit will not be refunded
48 hours or less = your deposit will not be refunded and the balance of the full booking is still payable
In the event of a reduction in the number of guests the following shall apply:
More than 1 weeks notice = full refund for the reduced head count or the balance taken off the final bill
1 week or less = the deposits paid for guests not attending will not be refunded
Group Bookings (6 Maximum Only)
Currently we can only accept group bookings of 6 people maximum (including children) and we will require a deposit of £5 per person to secure your table. If cancellation is made less than 24 hours prior any deposits cannot be refunded. It is essential that we are notified of any specific dietary requirements at the time of your booking to ensure that we can cater for you appropriately. All deposits are taken off your final bill. A discretionary service charge of up to 10 % may be added to tables.
Party or exclusive hire bookings
UPDATED: January 2021 – We are currently NOT accepting any Party Bookings
But when we do – here are the rules
A Party Booking is only accepted when the Party Booking Form is completed, returned and the relevant deposit paid – only then will LPP confirm the booking has been accepted and your chosen date and time secured. Any final balances for party bookings must be made at least 7 days prior to the party date.
All parties run for a maximum of 2 hours unless otherwise agreed in advance and recorded on the booking form.
We have tight start and finish times for all parties because we often host several parties throughout the day. We do allow a grace period of 15 mins prior to the party starting and 15 mins post the finish time however any parties which over run by more than 15 mins may incur a fee of £25 per 15mins.
We do not permit any food or drink to be brought into LPP and consumed unless otherwise agreed.
Accordingly, the following applies to ALL bookings:
1. It is our booking procedure to secure a deposit for all bookings with either credit card details, cash or debit card details.
2. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice.
3. For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 48 hours prior to your booking.
4. If cancellation is made less than 24 hours any deposits cannot be refunded. LPP also in addition reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of £10 per adult and £5 per child for any bookings changed or cancelled within this 24 hour notice period.
5. The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by LPP in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
6. We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
7. Where possible, the LPP team will actively manage bookings by checking attendance with the main contact we have in our bookings diary.
8. LPP reserve the right to cancel, change or move any booking to another time and or location. In the event LPP cancel any booking outright a full refund of any deposit will be made within 7 days of the cancellation notification.
9. In unforeseen circumstances that business has to close and LPP cannot accommodate any parties, LPP reserve the right to return deposit.
10. Any deposits to be returned in circumstances not prementioned will be available for 28 days ,please redeem your deposit within .
1. All vouchers are to be redeemed in LPP premises only.
2. All postage of vouchers is to UK addresses only.
3. All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale, unless otherwise stated on any limited-edition vouchers. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated 12-month validity period.
4. All bookings using vouchers must be booked in advance and declared at the time of booking and presented upon arrival.
5. Vouchers cannot be used on certain days such as promotional days such as Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day for example. Please ask if your voucher can be used when booking.
6. Vouchers used on set menus available during promotional periods such as the festive season or special events may be subject to a supplement. Please ask when booking.
7. Reservations booked with vouchers are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the LPP home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
8. Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at LPP . Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
9. Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
10. All vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival at the relevant location and must be mentioned when booking.
11. Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or transferred to another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
12. Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
13. For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from the LPP.
Unacceptable Behavior/Damage to Property
If any guests visiting LPP for table reservations, afternoon tea bookings or a private party behave in a manner which we deem unacceptable they will be asked to leave, if they refuse we will stop the party. If any unlawful acts, including breaches of the licensing laws, occur the party will be stopped. We have a zero-tolerance policy on drugs, unacceptable and threatening behavior.
In the event of a party booking the person named on the booking form assumes responsibility for damage caused by guests, whether in the front or back sections or in any part of the building and undertake to make good or pay restitution for any material damage of furniture, fixtures or equipment. All equipment and property bought into LPP is done so at people’s own risk.
As we are situated on a residential area we have certain times for opening and closing the business and we expect all our guest to display at all time a civilized and respectful attitude while arriving or leaving the property.
The management of LPP have the right to stop a party at any time and ask all guests to be respectful of our neighbors when leaving.
Food Safety and Allergens
We respectfully ask that food which has not been prepared in our kitchens is not consumed on our premises. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes celebratory cakes so please ask if you would like a cake served for your celebration. At least 48 hours’ notice is required, so please call or e-mail in advance as much as possible. The reasons we have implemented this policy are that we are often unable to find a place to store the cake in a fridge, which is often required for food safety purposes, the service of food not on the menu can impact our quality of service to the customer who brought the cake and customers on other tables, especially if we were not warned in advance, in the event of an alleged food poisoning or serious allergic reaction of one of our guests, we would be unable to trace the source in accordance with our Food Safety procedures.
We cater for most dietary requirements and have strict policies in place for customers with food allergies. We are happy to respond to any specific requests for further information regarding allergens in our kitchens prior to your visit. All of our managers, teahouse staff, chefs and kitchen staff are fully trained on our allergen policy and any questions can be answered prior to orders being taken.